New User Registration
It is important that you use a valid, working email address that can receive email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not recieve the registration code, please tell Guppy so he can try resending it right away.
* hotmail.com and yahoo.com rarely accept email from my bluefurry.com address. If you want to receive the reg email quickly, don't use them.
Please be aware of the following when registering
- Confirmation emails rarely take more then 5 minutes to arrive.
- Due to poor spam filtering some email services block the validation letter. Check your spam folder.
- Every few days Guppy manually sends out validation emails to Unvalidated accounts from a gmail account
- Don't register multiple times, click the envelope in the upper right corner and ask Guppy to resend if you're impatient, he'll send them faster when he gets a note.
- About a week from the mailing of the second letter, if it still hasn't been validated, the account will be deleted.
- Accounts that bounce email will be deleted imediately
- Your password and email are considered Confidential and will not be shared with any third party, ever.
- Bluefurry.com does not send out any mass emailings, if you get a spam letter that looks as though it originated from bluefurry.com, please tell Guppy and send him a copy of the email you recieved.
- Email addresses are used for password recovery, please keep yours up to date under config in case you forget your password